Can we get a count

Burdie said:
Officially count me in for the hunt ME22. Oct. 9, 10, & 11th. :blob5: :blob6: :blob7: :blob9: :blob10: :blob3:

Burdie

Are those the official dates, Burdie... and I just somehow missed them??

Bran <><

There cannot be any official date until we have an official approval response.Nothing is official yet!We are in a holding pattern as stated earlier.

warsawdaddy said:
There cannot be any official date until we have an official approval response.Nothing is official yet!We are in a holding pattern as stated earlier.

That's what I thought, WSD... :thumbsup:
Thanks. Don't mean to try to run the gate before it opens... :wink:

Bran <><

Daddy we know we are in a holding pattern, but, we just can't help but get excited after all being togeather again and other people comming that we will get to meet we all have been going through withdrawl from each other and others that have wanted to come and well you know......

This is going to be the longest wait !!!! :tongue3: We just have to wait I know!

dont know about getting a count but,,, i am looking at the date, wallet, shape of ride, its broken at this time, and will commit at a later date, best that i can do at this time, i know it will be a blast if wsd can get it off the ground :icon_sunny:

Burdie, just remember, that was a dream, just a dream. It's all in your head. LOL
this time it'll be an older ring, with rubies around it :sign10: I wish

Sniffer

I would love to join in but will depend on the date it is set for. I should pitch my tent on the other side of the road tho.................I scared the nieghbor's rotwiler with my snoring one time :laughing7:

Me and daughter Shiloh would love to come to this hunt , will know more when the date is set .

Mac

Well. . . I'm 80% sure I can make the hunt. . . if there's still a few openings left ;D

OH NO NO NO NO NO RED LEGS WERE YANKEE SCUM FROM KANSAS DURING THE CIVIL WAR NO RED LEGS IN MISSOURI WE WERE BORDER RUFFIANS IN MISSOURI

Mac232 said:
Me and daughter Shiloh would love to come to this hunt , will know more when the date is set .

Mac

Mac date is set WSD cracked the whip and layed down the law the other day

just waiting on approval from the land god

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back