John-Edmonton Silver Member Joined Mar 21, 2005 Messages 4,418 Reaction score 4,007 Golden Thread 0 Location Canada Detector(s) used Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro Dec 4, 2008 Thread Owner #1 http://www.cbc.ca/money/story/2007/05/03/goldcoin.html Attachments gold coin.webp 6.1 KB · Views: 197
Saturna Bronze Member Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 1,374 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Nanaimo, B.C. Canada Detector(s) used White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon Dec 4, 2008 #2 Guess it depends on one's definition of 'coin'. Either way, it's unlikely I'll be finding one with the MD Jay
Guess it depends on one's definition of 'coin'. Either way, it's unlikely I'll be finding one with the MD Jay
John-Edmonton Silver Member Joined Mar 21, 2005 Messages 4,418 Reaction score 4,007 Golden Thread 0 Location Canada Detector(s) used Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro Dec 4, 2008 Thread Owner #3 Saturna said: Guess it depends on one's definition of 'coin'. Either way, it's unlikely I'll be finding one with the MD Jay Click to expand... Pretty hard losing one of those
Saturna said: Guess it depends on one's definition of 'coin'. Either way, it's unlikely I'll be finding one with the MD Jay Click to expand... Pretty hard losing one of those
Gotrek Jr. Member Joined Nov 26, 2008 Messages 31 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Dec 5, 2008 #4 It's made a bloc away from where I live... They have a large beautioful park next to the mint. Maybe someone will drop one
It's made a bloc away from where I live... They have a large beautioful park next to the mint. Maybe someone will drop one