What's new

Canada

  • Thread starter Thread starter seal
  • Start date Start date
S

seal

Guest
If there is anyone out there who can help me, I'm looking for information on shipwrecks in and around BC and Canada. If anyone can please help me with this it would be most appreciated.
 
Hey Seal,

What exactly are you looking for? There are a number of resources online but your best bet is usually going to the books. Is there a specific wreck you are interested in or just a database of known or missing wrecks to help you get started?

Robert in SC
 
I'm just looking for any known wrecks. Even with the internet it has caused me a few problems with finding the availbable resources, as most sites that I've come across are usually the wrong pages or they are offline.

Is there anyway that you can help me.
 
Cheers Pat. If you have any other wreck links I'd be most appreciated.

Cheers

Seal
 
Seal:
The best books I've read on Canadian wrecks around BC are both by the same author: James A. Gibbs: "Shipwrecks of the Pacific Coast" and Shipwrecks off Juan de Fuca.
All the best,
Don....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom