What's new

Cant believe my luck!!!!

relic nut

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
7,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out this morning for a few hours and had a great hunt! Found 4,yes 4 confederate I buttons. A union general service eagle button. Two flat buttons (one pewter ) Nice old key, part to a pad lock and a bone handle knife. My buddy Damnails also found a nice I button. We had a hell of a morning!!!!!! Thanks for looking. HH!!! BUTTON DAY1.webpBUTTON DAY2.webp
 
Upvote 40
Sweet buttons
 
Love those buttons - great recoveries RN!
 
Nice job Relicnut. Curious if you found those I buttons close together.
 
Nice job Relicnut. Curious if you found those I buttons close together.

Yes they where all close together and about 5 inches deep. Must have lost coat or something to that affect
 
That's what I wanted to hear. That makes that find that much more special. Super Job!!!!
 
man what a bunch of block I's.Congratulations man!,nice
 
very awesome!
 
Thats a heck of a hunt!!!:thumbsup:
 
Relic nut what did you do run up on a confederate camp full of ghost and they jumped up and hauled arse.Man they must thought you where chasing them and started cutting buttons off to slow you down, pretty neat though not 1 but 4 eyeees way to go .vanzutphen
 
dang, that has to be some kind of record. congrats, they look to be in really nice condition too
 
Relic nut what did you do run up on a confederate camp full of ghost and they jumped up and hauled arse.Man they must thought you where chasing them and started cutting buttons off to slow you down, pretty neat though not 1 but 4 eyeees way to go .vanzutphen

Thanks man. We had the luck today for sure!!!!!
 
dang, that has to be some kind of record. congrats, they look to be in really nice condition too

Three of them are in excellent shape. One is mashed in but all still have there shanks. I cant believe they have held up that well after all these years. Bet the stuff we make wont.
 
Great hunt, the CS I buttons are excellent.
 
That's a hell of a score! Nice job
 
Thats a really nice day. I think the bone knife, would be the highlight. Congrats
 
Man oh man, oh man! I love it all, but those I buttons are just KILLER!!! I'm really curious, without divulging what battlefield or campsite you are in, could you just tell us - Northern Virginia, Central, Valley or elsewhere? Congrats on another GREAT day!
 
Man oh man, oh man! I love it all, but those I buttons are just KILLER!!! I'm really curious, without divulging what battlefield or campsite you are in, could you just tell us - Northern Virginia, Central, Valley or elsewhere? Congrats on another GREAT day!

I'm in the valley. This was a very unlikely spot. Didn't think there would be CW stuff there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom