What's new

Cant reply...why?

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
3,283
Reaction score
240
Golden Thread
1
Location
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can't reply...why?

I just read a post that was moved out of 'Today's Finds' over to the 'Personal Rants' section. It was one of the most off point and simple thinking posts that I have read and was going to reply but that option was not available. Why? I'm glad it was not available since I avoid getting involved in these type of posts and I have since thought better of it but I'm still curious why I could not reply.

Thanks
NJ
 
Re: Can't reply...why?

Might have been locked. But if it's as bad as you say, that wouldn't make much sense. (Leaving it, but not letting people reply)
 
Re: Can't reply...why?

Post was locked (as well as incoherent at times).
 
Re: Can't reply...why?

Thanks....If it is locked I could understand that since it is definately not in the spirt of T-Net.
 
Re: Can't reply...why?

You can lock any topic that you personally start. It doesn't have to be a moderator lock.

Sometimes, you just want to vent, and don't want any replies - so, you rant, and then lock it.

Beth
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom