A abosco Tenderfoot Joined Aug 19, 2015 Messages 6 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2015 Thread Owner #1 Can't upload pics Hello - I cannot upload an album, but can I upload a single picture? Thanks!
digging440yrs Gold Member Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 5,983 Reaction score 4,413 Golden Thread 0 Location UPSTATE NEW YORK Detector(s) used 1970 COMPASS- WHITES SILVER EAGLE- WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL- GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2015 #2 sure, why not
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,487 Reaction score 72,796 Golden Thread 0 Aug 19, 2015 #3 abosco said: Hello - I cannot upload an album, but can I upload a single picture? Thanks! Click to expand... You have to upload a picture at a time..
abosco said: Hello - I cannot upload an album, but can I upload a single picture? Thanks! Click to expand... You have to upload a picture at a time..