What's new

Canyon cache?

deepsecrets

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
773
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
1
Location
Shenandoah Valley Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would greatly appreciate our dowsing members taking a look at this area and dowse for a buried cache. Many thanks!
 

Attachments

  • canyon image.webp
    canyon image.webp
    234.4 KB · Views: 443
I get something red X, seems to be a really good signal.
 

Attachments

  • canyon image-deepsecrets.webp
    canyon image-deepsecrets.webp
    275.4 KB · Views: 229
Thanks Red! Interesting spot - there is a cave at that location.
 
2 cave gold one out side the red
 

Attachments

  • canyon image.webp
    canyon image.webp
    209.1 KB · Views: 676
deepsecrets said:
Thanks Red! Interesting spot - there is a cave at that location.
I was getting ready to shut the computer down, so didn't have caves/tunnels or archaeological type hits marked. I've been short of time lately, posted what I had ready to go.
 
Hi deepsecrets,
Dowsing revealed.....
White circled areas: Gold and silver coins attraction.
Green circled area: Gold bars attraction.
Blue circled area: Small cache of silver coins attraction.
Blue rectangle area: Alluvial silver deposit attraction.
Thanks for posting your picture,
Jon
 

Attachments

  • canyon imagedowsed.webp
    canyon imagedowsed.webp
    202.9 KB · Views: 232
Jon, Okie and Red - thanks guys! Looks like a field trip this Summer to check out the area again. :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom