What's new

Car enthusiasts would you buy it?

Yeah I'd pay a seven digit figure for it 0,000,000.Hows that 7 digit figure:laughing7:
Good to see you're still around and that the rumors involving being kidnapped by a band of roving liberals were false. You disappeared for awhile and then I took a break from it all so it's nice to see a familiar, and friendly name. Hope all is well. :coffee2:
 
Good to see you're still around and that the rumors involving being kidnapped by a band of roving liberals were false. You disappeared for awhile and then I took a break from it all so it's nice to see a familiar, and friendly name. Hope all is well. :coffee2:

I heard he was out back counting all the 000000.00's he saved up the buy the car.:laughing7:
 
Twin turbines? Yeah boy!
 
I'm pretty sure even if I had spare millions I could pass on that one.

Besides, I 'm still saving up for my 1938 Delahaye Roadster

c0uwv5sbdzev05dwcdwi.jpg
Owned By Peter Mullin and lives in the mullin museum in Oxnard California. Only 2 C6 Cabrios produced and Peter turned down 22 million for this car years ago. Better find a vast treasure if you plan on owning this car. I have seen it in person and pictures do not do it justice. The Mullin Museum has the largest collection of Buggattis in the world if you ever make it there it is worth the trip in. Only open on Saturday.
 
Last edited:
my uncle has a Oldsmobile 442 in his shop just waiting to be repaired
 
My hearing is damaged from too much time too close to jet intakes. Those would finish me. They are also like supercharged vacuum cleaner, so watch your hat, glasses, teeth, eyeballs.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom