Ron J

Greenie
Feb 13, 2008
Upvote 2

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
Thanks, not a big fan of walking in the middle of the desert by myself....lol
Yeah I understand I actually hunt for points in creeks. You can meet some strange people sometimes plus it’s dangerous by yourself if you slip and fall. I always bring my silent friend on my hip. That helps keep the strangers away. Good luck

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I understand I actually hunt for points in creeks. You can meet some strange people sometimes plus it’s dangerous by yourself if you slip and fall. I always bring my silent friend on my hip. That helps keep the strangers away. Good luck
I'll bet your silent friend will speak loudly if need be!

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
I'll bet your silent friend will speak loudly if need be!
It does and also I go so far out the owners wouldn’t be able to find me if I got hurt. They could follow the boom for sure. Some properties are 1000 acres I look on

OP
OP
R

Ron J

Greenie
Feb 13, 2008
Believe me I have my friend with me as well, and with 3 17 round clips for backup.

R

OP
OP
R

Ron J

Greenie
Feb 13, 2008
I guess there are no Eastside Phoenix people on this board what about Westside? I use to go north of Wickenburg, any interest there? Just trying to be safe.
R

showmad

Tenderfoot
Jul 2, 2023
Hi Ron I live in Desert Hills area near Cave Creek. Way to hot now but by October or so. I just got a goldbug pro and thinking about nugget shooting up near Big Bug mesa Lynx Creek area. Never a good idea to go out in Arizona wilderness by yourself and not armed . Getting that way in urban areas too. I’m 72 so slow and steady we’ll slow… Dennis is my name leave a message I’m in California but will be back in the heat soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions