What's new

Carolina beach ok or not

nutsdad

Full Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
241
Reaction score
119
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II ,Ace 350, garrett pro pointer, AT Pro homemade sand scoop,RTG6 scoop with stainless tip
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have heard different things about where I can hunt in Wilmington area is it ok to hunt in the water at carolina beach?
 
Upvote 0
Check with those boys in the CRAB forum, pretty sure They hunt Carolina Beach, Wrightsville Beach, and Topsail. There is some kind of "parking problem" at Carolina Beach, seems You have to pay. Get up with Hermit, Tink, or Peg Leg Red and They will tell You the best places and times to hunt. Only place around there that I've heard of that You can't hunt is Fort Fisher, a state park.
 
Check with those boys in the CRAB forum, pretty sure They hunt Carolina Beach, Wrightsville Beach, and Topsail. There is some kind of "parking problem" at Carolina Beach, seems You have to pay. Get up with Hermit, Tink, or Peg Leg Red and They will tell You the best places and times to hunt. Only place around there that I've heard of that You can't hunt is Fort Fisher, a state park.
thank you mullet minnow I'll do that
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom