Dec 28, 2016
NH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600 - & ProPointer AT-------

Back Ups: AT Pro, Tesoro Royal Sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found my first CC dime over the weekend. Its an 1876. Worn but I love it all the same. 2 coppers were also dug, one being british i believe due to it hitting 65 out of the hole and the other being US. I saw the wreath before it disintegrated. Also pulled out the back of a pocket watch, part of a money clip with a horseshoe design, one of my nicer dandy buttons, small buckle, small round ball, a lice comb and 2 small flat buttons.

These came from a late 1700s property that is still standing today. Our permission was cut short after someone visiting the owner, convinced her to shoo us away after we had already gotten the ok to detect and even spoke with her a couple times on the property while detecting. O well. We didnt leave empty handed and thats what counts.

0507181221a.jpg0507181221b.jpg0507181221.jpg0507181223.jpg0507181222.jpg0507181228-1.jpg0507181228a-1.jpg

Upvote 31
nice finds

Go back when the busy body is gone, have a little conversation, tell her that you did find a silver dime and would like to see if anything else can be found.

Good job on the CC dime! Bucket lister, IMO.

Nice job! :occasion14:

The ornate button is cool! :icon_thumleft:

It can be as worn as it wants to be. As long as you can identify it as a CC mint mark ( which you can easily see ) I'd consider it a great coin. Congrats on a nice one.

Hi, nice finds:icon_thumright:

That is real silver from the famous Comstock Lode. Neat!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back