What's new

Cary Stayner gave me......

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 beers after we installed a ATM in El Portal near Yosemite. He was a very nice guy and worked at the hotel . After 2 weeks he was busted for murder and me and my partner freaked out. Ok i have put it out of my mind until i saw ABC is going to talk about it again. No more Tears.
 
Wow! Crazy world.....
 
I thought you were going to say crabs.... I was way off.
 
I once brought a couple girls to my cousins house from a pool hall I was running. We partied a little and the girls spent the night. The next morning I dropped them off at one of their friends houses. That night we found out they were hiding because one of them had just killed their husband (that I honestly had no clue of) hours before I met them....
 
I once brought a couple girls to my cousins house from a pool hall I was running. We partied a little and the girls spent the night. The next morning I dropped them off at one of their friends houses. That night we found out they were hiding because one of them had just killed their husband (that I honestly had no clue of) hours before I met them....
yes the world is crazy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom