What's new

Casing in the Gold

jkon

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Can anyone recommend a place to cash in some of my scrap gold...one where I can get the most bang for my buck? I know to stay away from places like one sees in the shopping malls and such. I want to get back into the "hobby" and with the price of gold being what it is today I'd like to purchase a new detector. I am impressed by this forum and the love you have for the hobby and for one another. Thanks in advance for any recommendations that you all can provide.
 
You can check out this place.
I have heard about them on a couple of other forums, and heard good things.

http://midwestrefineries.com/

I haven't dealt with them, so I have no personal experience.
Maybe someone else has some first hand info.

Tom
 
You might also try ARA gold... located in Texas.

OR


PG&G in Colorado.... that is who I have been using of late... They are honest and upright... fast too.
 
Midwest Refineries claim they pay 95% of the spot gold price and ARA claims they pay 98%. Is this true? I find this hard to believe. What has been you experience with either? Thank you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom