What's new

Casino gives up commie coinage

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minimal but interesting finds today -


***$40/PENNIES***

Tied my lowest wheat total but at least got another [red]new[/red] date.

Wheaties: [red]1935-S[/red], 1945, 1958-D(2)

Canadian: 1989, 2000 (2)

Other: one dime


***$40/NICKELS***

I'm on a two month silver-less streak for nickels. Nowhere to go but up from here though.

Pre-1960: 1940-S, 1946, 1949-D, 1952 (2), 1954-D


***$750/HALVES***

1968-D, [red]1969-S[/red], 2004-D

Foreign: Cuba, 3 pesos, 1995, another first timer country from the slots, my 22nd overall.

And the 69-S proof is a first timer too and my third silver proof ever. Woo hoo!
 
Upvote 0
Nice job on the silver proof Immy!! Congrats on the first time finds.

During your absence I went to a casino that had very few machines that took halves and did some hunting. I thought about you alot while searching. I found 3 silver with one being a Franklin. I felt out of my element....lol. It was different but fun.

Again, kudos on your finds.......wish you luck on the silver nickels!!
 
Sounds like fun-
What does that Cuban look like? Is it as big as a half?
 
Nicely done there Immy !...............especially on that 40%er proof !

Kudos, too, on the new wheat !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom