What's new

Catch Phrasees inthe members postings

toolmanbutch

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
290
Reaction score
350
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY and Floridas East Coast
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Bounty Hunter
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love reading every ones Catch Phrase in their postings.
Anyone want to post theirs so others can read. Some are very Clever.

Mine is:
I have searched a long time and now I have found.
 
I was born poor and still have most of it.:laughing7:
Marvin
PS: I know you believe you understand what you think I said,
but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is what I meant.
 
I looked at my profile but didn't see how to add one--HELP.
 
Top Right of Home Page Click on Settings. Then scroll down and then add what you want under signature
I looked at my profile but didn't see how to add one--HELP.
 
Last edited:
"No matter where you go ... There you are"

From the movie Repo Man.
 
One I use on another forum.

"When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather did. In his sleep.
Not screaming like the passengers in his plane"
 
See below . . .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom