What's new

Catskill mountain coin shoot and treasure hunt

Tenderfoot

Full Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2014
Messages
152
Reaction score
139
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There will be open relic hunt in the Catskills on July 26 & 27. You can see the articulates on noreasters metal detecting club Facebook page and website. Come 1 come all.
 
very little info on club site...and annoying background music

Some do not do 'the facebook'...

more info; seeded? history of property?
 
I'm in the Catskills, Just started detecting, I would like more info also if you have it. I don't do facebook either. Thanks, Stu
 
The hunt is not seeded. The properties all have histories from the late 1800 or early 1900. There are over 500 acres involved. It will be in Big Indian which is 30 miles west of Kingston off exit 19 on the nys thruway. Send an email to mrmetaldetector@aol.com for the complete itinerary
 
Also it's $50 to hunt with 1/2 going to the person who finds the best relic and the other 1/2 going to the shandaken museum and big indian fire dept.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom