What's new

Cavalry relics today

Digger70pa

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
737
Reaction score
2,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got back to a spot I scouted a few weeks ago and did pretty good. John Bufords cavalry occupied this spot. The bat wing is the first one I've found.
 

Attachments

  • 16791905014230.webp
    16791905014230.webp
    135.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 16791905140541.webp
    16791905140541.webp
    175.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 16791905391682.webp
    16791905391682.webp
    133.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 16791905533043.webp
    16791905533043.webp
    95.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 16791906168204.webp
    16791906168204.webp
    106.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 16791906429025.webp
    16791906429025.webp
    81.5 KB · Views: 77
Upvote 11
You really put a lot of lead in the pouch.
Well done on the day of digging.
The Batwing, is that the end off a belt/strap?
 
You really put a lot of lead in the pouch.
Well done on the day of digging.
The Batwing, is that the end off a belt/strap?
Thanks. Yes the "bat wing" is the end off of a carbine sling.
 

Attachments

  • 16793203298250.webp
    16793203298250.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 63
You're going to make me come up there yet!
Take me with you !!!! LOL

Truly some nice finds there DiggerPA & bullet types I have actually dug this time .

God Bless Brother.
 
Congratulations on the great recoveries! Thanks for sharing!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom