R Rosco53 Hero Member Joined Mar 17, 2018 Messages 720 Reaction score 1,749 Golden Thread 0 Location Bryant, WI Detector(s) used Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) ) Primary Interest: Other Feb 17, 2019 #1 So, organized my Wheats into tubes and re-found this one. I'm guessing 1926... Not sure on a mint mark? Any input would be nice, as I'm looking for both the D and S that year so... Thanks everyone, happy hunting! Upvote 0
So, organized my Wheats into tubes and re-found this one. I'm guessing 1926... Not sure on a mint mark? Any input would be nice, as I'm looking for both the D and S that year so... Thanks everyone, happy hunting!
TreasureCatto Bronze Member Joined May 27, 2018 Messages 1,746 Reaction score 3,516 Golden Thread 0 Location somewhere lurking around your local Coinstar Detector(s) used 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharp Shooter, 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, My eyes and ears Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Feb 17, 2019 #2 Looked like a 20 at first. It’s a 26 I guess it is a D mintmark
G galenrog Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 19, 2006 Messages 2,188 Reaction score 2,428 Golden Thread 0 Feb 17, 2019 #3 Yep, 1926 D. Time for more coffee.
PetesPockets55 Bronze Member Joined Apr 18, 2013 Messages 1,739 Reaction score 3,151 Golden Thread 0 Location Indian River Co., Fl Detector(s) used AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (: Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 17, 2019 #4 In that last image I swear that looks like a 5 mint mark!
P port ewen ace Silver Member Joined Dec 16, 2012 Messages 4,066 Reaction score 7,788 Golden Thread 0 Location port ewen ny Detector(s) used AT-PRO & Equinox800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 18, 2019 #5 still worth 2 cents......maybe. way too common