Skinsfan
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
New Virginia Group-please take a look
Mods, please move as needed. I apologize if in the wrong spot.
It seems that there are quite few of us from the central Virginia are are on the boards. I am in the Midlothian area and have been communication with folks all around central VA.Currently there are 3-4 different threads with members that are trying to possibly get together sometime to hunt. In an attempt to streamline I had created a new group.
Richmond and surrounding area Virginia Hunters. Please feel free to join!
Maybe if we can all direct our information to one spot it may be easier to communicate and or make plans.
[Thanks and feel free to shoot me a PM.
Mods, please move as needed. I apologize if in the wrong spot.
It seems that there are quite few of us from the central Virginia are are on the boards. I am in the Midlothian area and have been communication with folks all around central VA.Currently there are 3-4 different threads with members that are trying to possibly get together sometime to hunt. In an attempt to streamline I had created a new group.
Richmond and surrounding area Virginia Hunters. Please feel free to join!
Maybe if we can all direct our information to one spot it may be easier to communicate and or make plans.
[Thanks and feel free to shoot me a PM.
Last edited:







