21myers Tenderfoot Joined Sep 5, 2014 Messages 6 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2014 Thread Owner #1 Anybody in this area?? Chambersburg, shippensburg, carlisle?
H Hendo0601 Sr. Member Joined Jul 30, 2014 Messages 257 Reaction score 457 Golden Thread 1 Location California 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 7, 2014 #2 I used to live in Chambersburg and Hanover. I wish I had a detector back then....amazing area and so close to Gettysburg!!!
I used to live in Chambersburg and Hanover. I wish I had a detector back then....amazing area and so close to Gettysburg!!!
baspinall Bronze Member Joined Jul 23, 2006 Messages 2,465 Reaction score 846 Golden Thread 1 Location Pennsylvania 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Minelab Equinox 800 GPX 4500 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 7, 2014 #3 About two hours east here. Chester county. Was just working in Carisle the other day though. Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,964 Reaction score 76,435 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 7, 2014 #4 sorry I'm an hour up 81 from Carlisle add a half hour more from Chambersburg. Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
BigWaveDave Gold Member Joined Nov 22, 2013 Messages 9,947 Reaction score 19,963 Golden Thread 3 Location Mountain Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 7, 2014 #5 I am just south of you...
Dave44 Silver Member Joined Apr 3, 2006 Messages 4,874 Reaction score 2,212 Golden Thread 0 Location Chesterfield, Va. Detector(s) used Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 7, 2014 #6 BigWaveDave said: I am just south of you... Click to expand... Lol. Me too. Big wave is a tiny bit south of me, though. That makes me a close neighbor?
BigWaveDave said: I am just south of you... Click to expand... Lol. Me too. Big wave is a tiny bit south of me, though. That makes me a close neighbor?
6 68K Full Member Joined Nov 19, 2013 Messages 130 Reaction score 140 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used AT PRO Pro Pointer AT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 7, 2014 #7 I am in the Frederick, MD area.
21myers Tenderfoot Joined Sep 5, 2014 Messages 6 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 7, 2014 Thread Owner #8 Im actually from newburg so carlisle is close by too!
baspinall Bronze Member Joined Jul 23, 2006 Messages 2,465 Reaction score 846 Golden Thread 1 Location Pennsylvania 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Minelab Equinox 800 GPX 4500 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 24, 2014 #9 Great trout fishing to be had in Carlisle on the Yellow Breeches!
Mach1Pilot Silver Member Joined Jul 21, 2008 Messages 3,010 Reaction score 1,160 Golden Thread 1 Location Bedford County, PA 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 26, 2014 #10 I'm just to the west of you in Bedford County.... lots of detectorists around the area- someone will soon chime in from your town.
I'm just to the west of you in Bedford County.... lots of detectorists around the area- someone will soon chime in from your town.