Charlie Daniels? Was he part of TN?

Absolutely!! It snowed again here last night so I am ready to walk anywhere I don't leave footprints in white! lol Let's go!!

I can never wait til I get the chance to get back on here and see the new pics, it is very refreshing, to see all the beautiful shots, I do look forward to it everyday!

"Have you ever heard the church bells peal their call to worship on a early Sunday,in some small town in the South"
This isn't taken in the South,rather in the Midwest,in a small town called Covinton Iowa.It doesn't totally fit the song,but I just think its a pretty country church. I took this last Summer.
Van

Attachments

• on branch 406-Changed.jpg
    on branch 406-Changed.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 144
VanGone said:
"Have you ever heard the church bells peal their call to worship on a early Sunday,in some small town in the South"
This isn't taken in the South,rather in the Midwest,in a small town called Covinton Iowa.It doesn't totally fit the song,but I just think its a pretty country church. I took this last Summer.
Van
Even that picture reduces the stress level

OK....OK....here's another pic of a Ohio ( paddle wheeler ) Riverboat.
This is the American Queen.
This picture was taken with Riverfront stadium ( that was in Cincinnati Ohio--now gone )
in the background:

american queen.jpg

Keep those pics comin'............see ya mark

Kim,
I can't give you shadows creeping in Arizona but I can where I am...
sorry no tree cactus but lots of great shadows,
Thom

Attachments

• quail_site_093-A.jpg
    quail_site_093-A.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 126
  • quail_site_093-A.jpg
    quail_site_093-A.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 114
Old Dog said:
Kim,
Thom
Old Dog that is a beautiful picture. Cynangel and I went down to the Gold show in Salem and was commenting on how trapped in we felt, then we got back to central oregon we both laughed cuz we could breath again. I love your aclu symbol, boy is that true !!!!!

Old Dog said:
Kim,
Thom

Beautiful country Old Dog! :thumbsup:

I agree with Drywall Dave about aclu symbol...Couldn't be more truth in that.

Ron

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back