jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,795 Reaction score 76,225 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 12, 2024 Thread Owner #1 [Chautauqua Park, with tents, crowds seated on grass outdoors, Charles City Iowa]
Blackfoot58 Gold Member Joined Jan 11, 2023 Messages 6,192 Reaction score 15,832 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Detector(s) used Makro Simplex+ Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 12, 2024 #2 We have a Chautauqua Park in Columbus Junction too. I’ve seen photos of the crowds. Tents everywhere. It’s has a No Treasure Hunting sign at the park entrance. I wonder how much history is buried there.
We have a Chautauqua Park in Columbus Junction too. I’ve seen photos of the crowds. Tents everywhere. It’s has a No Treasure Hunting sign at the park entrance. I wonder how much history is buried there.