What's new

Check Out This Video!

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
2,523
Reaction score
1,396
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Makro Racer 2, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
 
That... was a good video! :thumbsup:
 
Very good, was the cloud at the end real? If so priceless.
 
WOW! Excellent digs and professional video! Thanx for showing.
 
Enjoyed every moment of the video and the finds were
awesome. Well done! Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Good story, bad plot, I can make the same from a number of sites :tongue3: Don't be quick to believe :thumbsup:
 
thanks for the back stage pass, enjoyed the video!!!!
 
CRUSADER said:
Good story, bad plot, I can make the same from a number of sites :tongue3: Don't be quick to believe :thumbsup:

Ah Crusader, is the old rivalry still present? :laughing7:
 
Kinda puts what we do in context, doesn't it?
 
Question:

Is this at least Video of Your recent Finds,
Or something you Found online or
Put together From others Videos ?

Your title & Lack of comment on the hunt
Confuses Me.
 
Old Stonewall said:
CRUSADER said:
Good story, bad plot, I can make the same from a number of sites :tongue3: Don't be quick to believe :thumbsup:

Ah Crusader, is the old rivalry still present? :laughing7:

no rivalry, just knowledge
 
jeff of pa said:
Question:

Is this at least Video of Your recent Finds,
Or something you Found online or
Put together From others Videos ?

Your title & Lack of comment on the hunt
Confuses Me.

I'm sorry Jeff. No, this is not my video nor my finds. I was sent a link and I just thought it was nicely done and, since I love the story of Braveheart and am primarily a relic hunter, I just thought I'd pass it along. I apologize for the confusion.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom