SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Apr 22, 2012 #1 i just love this video for some reason. Upvote 0
Edmundruffin Full Member Joined Aug 17, 2010 Messages 175 Reaction score 65 Golden Thread 0 Location West Tennessee Detector(s) used Groundhawk for metal, eyeballs for stone Apr 23, 2012 #2 I found some points like those but my pockets were full of tips and bases so I had to leave them behind.
I found some points like those but my pockets were full of tips and bases so I had to leave them behind.
creek astronaut Bronze Member Joined Feb 16, 2009 Messages 1,878 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Location fairfield county,ohio Apr 23, 2012 #3 that guy makes some pretty funny spoof vids
SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Apr 23, 2012 Thread Owner #4 Edmundruffin said: I found some points like those but my pockets were full of tips and bases so I had to leave them behind. Click to expand... lol i hate when that happens
Edmundruffin said: I found some points like those but my pockets were full of tips and bases so I had to leave them behind. Click to expand... lol i hate when that happens