check this out!!

Hi Kelly! :hello:
I got a gallon of milk. Do you have directions to Cookietown? :laughing7:

Scott

isnt that the coolest thing ever!!!! im thinking of trying to make it!

i've seen cooler.

AU24K said:
Hi Kelly! :hello:
I got a gallon of milk. Do you have directions to Cookietown? :laughing7:

Scott

Ummmm, Kelly, Scott, don't worry about that address. A natural disaster hit Cookie Town and it no longer exist. BTW, my stomach has really been hurting. I gotta go get some pepto. :drunken_smilie: :P Guess I shouldnt have had so many Coo......PIE'S!!! Yeah, yeah thats the ticket, Pie's!! ;D

Sorry, I just punched Cookie Town into my GPS... and I'm almost there with 3 gallons of milk. It'll be gone when you get there, so don't bother. ::)

Bran <><

Guess I'll just have to make some of my Thanksgiving turkeys out of 'Nilla wafers and other chocolates....
If you want to know how I make them, let me know.

Scott

Attachments

• IM001194.JPG
    IM001194.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 195
  • IM001194.JPG
    IM001194.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 188
omg scott their so cute..... tell us how to make them :hello2: :hello2:

First of all, sorry for the poor quality of the photo...
OK. You asked..
The base is a "Nilla wafer," the main body is a malted milk ball. The tail is a chocolate star. The head is a chocolate covered raisin. You attach them all together by using a candle and heating up slightly a knife to gently melt the chocolates and have to hold them steady until the chocolate hardens. I use powdered sugar and a little water to make a "paste" adding a little food color (orange=red and yellow)for the beard and "gobblers" and the feet. I put the paste in a baggie and cut a small piece of the corner and pipe the paste as I need.
That's about it. It is very labor intensive and takes a steady hand, but the look on the kids faces make it so worth the effort!

Best wishes,

Scott

omg scott .... they are a ton of work! i want YOU to make us cookie town!!! come on!!!
PLEASE!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back