What's new

Check your Bank statement regulary!!!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,684
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was wondering where Our money was going , And checked on line and found that A purchase i made for red using a credit card was Triple charged not for the same amount but Lesser amount's Called the store and got the managers Number called Him He said Bring in the Bank statements and he will Make it good!!! I'm thinking OK


We have made several purchases thru this Company in the Last Year!!!! No its not treasurenet!!! or related to it


I'm going to Have My bank bring up the History of Purchases!!!! Never made more than 1 Per day ( Yes I'm Pissed Off) Don't ever try to Steal Money Form Chug!!! Thanks for letting Me VENT!!!! I will Get every dollar back!!!! Or you Might see Me on the News!!!!
 
I going through some similar nonsense now too.. Mine was for $20.00 a month, for legal services I dropped over a year ago. Now they say they need the release in writing, otherwise it goes off hold again... They didn't need my signature to collect that money, I'll be damned if I have to give to make them stop. :tongue3:
 
spartacus53 said:
I going through some similar nonsense now too.. Mine was for $20.00 a month, for legal services I dropped over a year ago. Now they say they need the release in writing, otherwise it goes off hold again... They didn't need my signature to collect that money, I'll be damned if I have to give to make them stop. :tongue3:

I guarantee If they don't refund the Money they Will Have My Lazy Step Son Out side there door every day Until it is!!!! With a Big Sign, I'm to busy to do it Working forty a week an Managing and Maintaining an Apt Complex!!!
 
I know how you feel violated, the same as I do.. I know it tempting to do something out of the norm, but at the end of the day it's not worth it.
 
He has It easy Now !!!!! Lets make him Earn His room and Board Hes 22!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr No more free Rides!!!!! CHUG
 
A quick story: I once had a date to a very nifty spot in Austin. Sadly, I got the worst waitress ever. She gave us our salad but never came back for me to tell her that she never gave us forks. She took the salad away, and set down the main course... it was cold because she probably let it sit in the window until forever. And finally, when we had nibbled on the cold foul, she FINALLY came back with a bill. Worst experience ever. I have her zero ("0") tip. I later looked at my CC statement and it was 10 bucks over. She gave herself a 10 buck tip. I immediately called the owner and told her the story. The waitress, I don't know if she was fired, but should have been.
 
Chug, if your bank is online you may be able to setup a notification that e-mails your balance to you every day.

I did that with my two banks. Just specified - notify me if my balance exceeds a dollar. Sometimes I even get a notice... :)

I use a community bank and a nationwide bank as well. Both send me notifications daily.
 
go get 'em go get 'em

I hate anyone monkeying with my CC. you feel like they can just 'do it' and take money and you can't stop it while it is happening.......ugh

ripp'em apart!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom