What's new

Chemo bites - keep the pics coming, helping me!!

cdickrun64

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
945
Reaction score
724
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey fellow CRH'ers...I am currently on chemo to beat my hodgkins lymphoma, so no CRH'ing for me for awhile (cant risk infection by touching all them nasty coins). Please keep the finds and pics coming.....it's helping me get thru this "experience"..... Thanks!!
 
Upvote 0
You just do what you're told and get better. :icon_thumright:
 
Get better, so you can get out there and hunt again. What did you think of my June 23 "motherlode"
post? Hope it gave you some encouragement.
All the best to you
rileyboy
 
will do, I will post my pics as soon as I can, probly this weekend, I've got a lot of coin left to go through
 
If this is helping you we will do our part my friend. Keep fighting.

Golden Silver
 
CDR-64,
I'm sorry to hear your having to go through a rough stretch. Hang in there and follow the doctor's orders. I'm heading down to the silver mine next Saturday and hope to post some scores for you then. In the meanwhile, I'm sure these good folks will all do their part to post some numbers and snapshots of their finds.
Best wishes for a speedy restoration of good health,
Steve
 
good luck on ur chemo bites! hope u recover well etc.!
and ull b back in the game in no time! keep it up and happy recovering!
 
That Chemo is really ruff to go thru (they told her beforehand but she did not reckon their words beforehand); my wife's mother went thru 4 of 6 planned treatments before they stopped saying anymore would harm her. She was 76 when she did her Chemo, she told us she knowing now what she knows would not have taken the Chemo- yes she is still alive.

http://www.naturalnews.com/027028_cancer_health_cells.html
 
Hang in there. My wife was on chemo last year. I will be praying for you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom