hammered Silver Member Joined Aug 6, 2009 Messages 2,994 Reaction score 144 Golden Thread 0 Location Ankh-Morpork Detector(s) used Goldmaxx Power and Canon 7D and Viagra supplier Primary Interest: Other Aug 12, 2011 #1 I found this ring today, but I'm have trouble with the year letter in the hallmark. I'm pretty sure it's a Chester hallmark, see what you guys think hammered Attachments 002a.webp 46.5 KB · Views: 904
I found this ring today, but I'm have trouble with the year letter in the hallmark. I'm pretty sure it's a Chester hallmark, see what you guys think hammered
Silver Searcher Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2006 Messages 10,425 Reaction score 2,724 Golden Thread 1 Location UK 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 12, 2011 #2 1894 SS Upvote 0
hammered Silver Member Joined Aug 6, 2009 Messages 2,994 Reaction score 144 Golden Thread 0 Location Ankh-Morpork Detector(s) used Goldmaxx Power and Canon 7D and Viagra supplier Primary Interest: Other Aug 12, 2011 Thread Owner #3 Silver Searcher said: 1894 SS Click to expand... Thanks Colin Upvote 0