What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Hallmark I.D. Help.

Codybb

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 11, 2016
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys,new here! I have a quick question about a bracelet that my dad found in a parking lot sometimes in the 80’s. Can anyone help me out with the hallmarks? Both the bracelet and pendent are solid 14k I just can’t find anything on the hallmarks. Thanks for the help!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9334.webp
    IMG_9334.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_9337.webp
    IMG_9337.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_9332.webp
    IMG_9332.webp
    733.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_9333.webp
    IMG_9333.webp
    900.7 KB · Views: 99
dont know the hallmarks but the bracelet was a huge lose to someone in the program
 
Upvote 0
dont know the hallmarks but the bracelet was a huge lose to someone in the program
There’s no doubt about that. It’s a heavy chunk of 14k gold. It weighs 21 grams.
 
Upvote 0
Hard for me to see, but if the hallmark is "C" with a backwards "G", then it might be Canadian gold. That would make sense with the crown at the top.
 
Upvote 2
Hard for me to see, but if the hallmark is "C" with a backwards "G", then it might be Canadian gold. That would make sense with the crown at the top.
Good observation! I’ll definitely look into that.
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom