River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 4, 2010 Thread Owner #1 1905 Bird's eye view of the lake & bathing pavilion at Rock Spring Park
Produce Guy Bronze Member Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 2,134 Reaction score 523 Golden Thread 0 Location austin,texas Detector(s) used Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 4, 2010 #2 Is this place still open today?
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 4, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Rock Springs Park was an amusement park located in Chester, West Virginia, located just across the Ohio River from East Liverpool. It operated from the late 1800s until the late 1970s when it was closed by a federal highway condemnation. http://cu.reviewonline.com/galleries/index.php?id=296930 http://images.ulib.csuohio.edu/cdm4...CHALL&CISOROOT=all&CISOBOX1=Rock Springs Park http://www.mikeshistoricamusementparks.com/rocksprings/rockspringshome.html
Rock Springs Park was an amusement park located in Chester, West Virginia, located just across the Ohio River from East Liverpool. It operated from the late 1800s until the late 1970s when it was closed by a federal highway condemnation. http://cu.reviewonline.com/galleries/index.php?id=296930 http://images.ulib.csuohio.edu/cdm4...CHALL&CISOROOT=all&CISOBOX1=Rock Springs Park http://www.mikeshistoricamusementparks.com/rocksprings/rockspringshome.html
D diabolical_crayon Tenderfoot Joined Apr 25, 2013 Messages 7 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 30, 2013 #4 Hi! This thread is old but I saw about this place before I registered and was hoping to hunt it when I get better! Has anyone here done so?
Hi! This thread is old but I saw about this place before I registered and was hoping to hunt it when I get better! Has anyone here done so?