What's new

Chesterfield county 1800s matchstick factory

Survivalist45

Greenie
Joined
Apr 1, 2013
Messages
19
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chesterfield county 1800's matchstick factory

I found this place a while back, did some research there was also a railroad that went through there.

4c308fa4-4825-43b1-b3c7-f32ed304e866.webp


I have NOT hunted it yet, but I was wondering if anyone else has?


And maybe get some people together and get this place hunted!
 
When did it close?
 
There ought to be some really good coins and finds there then. How did you locate it?
 
Oh and by the way, welcome to the forum! :hello:
 
Thanks!.. Actually believe it or not... I found it because of a Geocache
 
Thanks!.. Actually believe it or not... I found it because of a Geocache

A geocache? Wow! What are the chances! I don't think I could stand it. I would be out there detecting it. When are you going to hunt it?

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2
 
hey guys, new to this site. Just got my AT Pro in the mail 4 days ago and have been out every day since. This place looks like a good find! I live in North Chesterfield. Would love to get together for a hunt. just let me know if anyone is interested!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom