It's in good condition, but those scratches made me cry 😢As usual, great hunt, great post ! Fantastic Seated Dime in great shape ! With only 565,000 minted you certainly made a great save !
CONGRATS !!
Thank you 🤸♂️Outstanding finds - that's a beautiful Seated Dime - well done !![]()
Yes, I think I'll use that one for now.Outstanding hunt my friend!
Did you use the "NoBS" program?
You have to go slowly with that program. I hope you have good luck tomorrow.Sweet, I'm going to give it a try tomorrow!
ThanksOutstanding…Outstanding..
Congratulations on your achievement
Thanks again for sharing
you did GREAT !!It's strange, because they sound like aluminum foil.Great looking silver.
Those cash coins must ring up nice.
Congratulations on the recoveries
Thank youNICE goingyou did GREAT !!
Thank youNice low mintage dime!![]()
Nice dime and I really like the toy cannon barrel and one wheel, find the other wheel and it might clean up nice.Today I returned to that old Chinese camp, I got a new program for my Deus 2, and it worked perfectly.
View attachment 2236508View attachment 2236509View attachment 2236510View attachment 2236511View attachment 2236512View attachment 2236513