What's new

ONCE AGAIN, THE CHINESE CAMP SURPRISED ME

Conito@55

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2024
Messages
1,214
Reaction score
6,148
Golden Thread
1
Location
Carson City Nv
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
The Legend
Xp Deus2
Today, after a few months without visiting that place, I decided to go back to the old Chinese camp. At first, I thought the place was empty since I couldn't get any signal. But as the hours went by, it started to reveal a few things to me. In the end, this is what I managed to find
20261010_114738.webp
20261010_084744.webp
20261010_084809.webp
20261010_193135.webp
20261010_193141.webp
20261010_193145.webp
20261010_193152.webp
20261010_193159.webp
20261010_193208.webp
 
Upvote 14
Congrats on the great finds - the Shield Nickel is as nice as they get ! :hello2:
 
Last edited:
What is that long item that looks like it might have had a wooden handle? Furrier tool maybe?
 
What is that long item that looks like it might have had a wooden handle? Furrier tool maybe?
This is the second one I've found; someone here told me it was a tool for cleaning opium residue out of smoking pipes.
 
Are those really fishing weights? Your area didn't look like it had enough water to use one! :laughing7:
 
Those are some great coin finds & awesome relic pieces! I think Id go back again & Happy hunting if you do!
 
Are those really fishing weights? Your area didn't look like it had enough water to use one! :laughing7:
No, those aren't fishing weights; I think they were some kind of decoration, since they're all over the place. They're hollow and weigh nothing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom