What's new

Chinese Coins, But What Year?

Swingit

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
671
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwestern, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac Sun Ray X-1, Tesoro Vaquero, Cibola, Tejon
I Found These A An Old Home Site Here In Minnesota.
There Is A Rail Road Close By,
I Think A Worker Dropped Them Back In The Day.
Any Idea On The Date Of These Coins?
 

Attachments

  • 14 K Baby!! 020.webp
    14 K Baby!! 020.webp
    38 KB · Views: 231
  • 14 K Baby!! 021.webp
    14 K Baby!! 021.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 217
  • 14 K Baby!! 019.webp
    14 K Baby!! 019.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 221
  • 14 K Baby!! 022.webp
    14 K Baby!! 022.webp
    12.1 KB · Views: 213
I found my first Chinese "cash" digging a garden in my backyard 45 years ago, and like yours, it it was not very worn. I was told at the time that they were sewn to the inside of a basket for safe keeping. (A good use of the hole in the middle.) They may not have a lot of value, but interresting none the less. Good find.

TimC
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED From a shipwreck
Replies
2
Views
451

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom