D dhcorby Guest Oct 22, 2006 Thread Owner #1 I found a Chinese gold coin while looking for a ring. My sister-in-law lost her wedding ring, and while looking for it I found the Chinese coin. I found her ring also. It was a good day. Upvote 0
I found a Chinese gold coin while looking for a ring. My sister-in-law lost her wedding ring, and while looking for it I found the Chinese coin. I found her ring also. It was a good day.
PBK Gold Member Joined May 25, 2005 Messages 6,381 Reaction score 273 Golden Thread 0 Oct 22, 2006 #2 Welcome to TreasureNet, and congratulations on "going gold"! Can you post a pic?
D dhcorby Guest Oct 22, 2006 Thread Owner #3 I don't have any way to post a picture. I might have a friend do it for me. I have been detecting since 1976 or so. I have a Whites XLT.
I don't have any way to post a picture. I might have a friend do it for me. I have been detecting since 1976 or so. I have a Whites XLT.
Mighty AP Silver Member Joined Mar 7, 2006 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Location Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter Detector(s) used Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool Oct 22, 2006 #4 Scanning works well if you have one. Welcome dhcorby! We look forward to your posts!
Gypsy Heart Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 12,689 Reaction score 378 Golden Thread 0 Location Ozarks Oct 22, 2006 #5 Welcome to Treasurenet and we certainlylook forward to seeing a pic of that coin! Thats a great find!
Welcome to Treasurenet and we certainlylook forward to seeing a pic of that coin! Thats a great find!
D dhcorby Guest Oct 22, 2006 Thread Owner #6 I will try and have a friend take a picture and post it for me. Thanks for the kind words. dh
Mona Lisa Gold Member Joined Jan 13, 2005 Messages 5,113 Reaction score 36 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Falls, Montana Detector(s) used White's DFX & a Sunray probe Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 22, 2006 #7 Welcome to TreasureNet, Corby. An XLT is a great detector. You'll have to get a scanner or a camera. Weunz don't read too good....but weunz love to look at purdy pictures of finds!!
Welcome to TreasureNet, Corby. An XLT is a great detector. You'll have to get a scanner or a camera. Weunz don't read too good....but weunz love to look at purdy pictures of finds!!
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. Oct 22, 2006 #8 Mmm... me like picshures.
Postalrevnant Silver Member Joined Jul 5, 2006 Messages 3,086 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Location Mountains Oct 25, 2006 #9 Welcome to the forum Dhcorby. Congratulations on finding her ring and the chinese coin. Great day. Postalrevnant
Welcome to the forum Dhcorby. Congratulations on finding her ring and the chinese coin. Great day. Postalrevnant
Dave N Japan Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2006 Messages 1,192 Reaction score 539 Golden Thread 0 Location Japan Detector(s) used CZ-3D, CZ-20,CZ-21, F-75 LTD, AT Pro, F-44 Fisher Impulse 8 and 10, GTA 750 CTX (new) ADS Master Hunter 7 (Retired) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 25, 2006 #10 Yes, I would really like to see that since that is the type opf coins I find, Just not gold!