Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: "CHISHOLM TRAIL HUNT 2008" Brand the calendar October10-12th for CTH2

I had a fantastic time I am soooo happy to See theones I know and soooo happy to have met the ones I had not ! And miss the ones I really wish could have been here!

Attachments

• gunsandboots.gif
    gunsandboots.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 287

Johnny Ringo Silver

Dec 6, 2007
KANSAS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE and Sunray probe

It was awesome to meet everybody and I had a great time. I sure am glad my months worth of cow-chip throwing practice payed off!!
Gypsy, if you want another shot at the title.....you just let me know!!! LOL ;D Well shoot.....i'm sad its all over and I look forward to the next time we can all hook up. :hello:

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Johnny Ringo Silver said:
It was awesome to meet everybody and I had a great time. I sure am glad my months worth of cow-chip throwing practice payed off!!
Gypsy, if you want another shot at the title.....you just let me know!!! LOL ;D Well shoot.....i'm sad its all over and I look forward to the next time we can all hook up. :hello:

Ahhhh, but Johnny...I still have the title of being mama to the JR Cowchip throwing Champion...Miss Mariah......I will just bask in that glory.....

I am so sad its over too but will just have to dream of next year!!!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

I sooooooooooooooooooooo enjoyed the weekend! It was not nearly long enough!! I miss you all already!! ~hugs~

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I dropped BEF off in Pensacola about 400am this morning and got to Tallahassee about 700am.......... that was almost 1200 miles in about 19 hours. We made better time on the way up with the "squeal mobile" tho............. I think?!
Got a nap but I'm still tired!!! :tard:
BUT it was worth the drive!! :thumbsup:
It was great meeting everyone at the hunt and I hope to see them again (+ everyone else on this forum) at the Florida Hunt come the end of January 09!!!
Take care all and thanks for welcoming an event NOOB!!!!

Jim

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm glad to hear ya'll back back into FL alright...
It was nice meeting ya Jim! :)
I think you fit in just fine. And after that hunt, I don't think you can call yourself a Noob anymore. That was detectin' at it's finest!!
I hope to see you again sometime.

Bran <><

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Cybercop106 said:
I dropped BEF off in Pensacola about 400am this morning and got to Tallahassee about 700am.......... that was almost 1200 miles in about 19 hours. We made better time on the way up with the "squeal mobile" tho............. I think?!
Got a nap but I'm still tired!!! :tard:
BUT it was worth the drive!! :thumbsup:
It was great meeting everyone at the hunt and I hope to see them again (+ everyone else on this forum) at the Florida Hunt come the end of January 09!!!
Take care all and thanks for welcoming an event NOOB!!!!

Jim

Glad to see you made it the rest of the way, yeah I am beat too. Other way was quicker but we got to see more of the great USA :thumbsup: It was fun and I really enjoyed road tripping with you. Hope we can do it again sometime. Now don't forget to check the oil and have that belt fixed better than our jury rigged repair. :tongue3:

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It sounds better than it did before I started out actually! The squeal was more pronounced when starting before............
That was some good 'riggin'!

The trip was a hoot!!!

Next stop is Blackwater, right!?! You do need some help swinging that area don't ya!?! ;D

===========================================

Good to finally meet you too, Bran.
I was starting to worry you'd disappear into that hole and we'd have to pool our money to buy you a plane ticket back here from China! :D

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

I am so glad you were there brother dork! :tongue3: Who else can sit and talk tombstone from one town to another with me? lol It was a lot of fun and looking forward to January already!

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well I am glad we hunted last weekend. It is 53 degrees and rain all day. It also rained Monday. We sure were lucky what a beautiful weekend it was.

Burdie

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

Yeah Monday's weather was very definitely less desirable!! We would have been a bunch of muddy blobs had it rained that hard on Saturday! lol

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Cynangyl said:
Yeah Monday's weather was very definitely less desirable!! We would have been a bunch of muddy blobs had it rained that hard on Saturday! lol

NAH any day hunting with you brings sunshine :wink:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:

awwwww I feel the same way about you! :wink: Wish I was hunting today instead of packing and dodging phone calls! lol I sure miss ya!

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:

awwwww I feel the same way about you! :wink: Wish I was hunting today instead of packing and dodging phone calls! lol I sure miss ya!

mmmmm don't forget about your new buddy and take him swinging out now and then

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:

Don't you worry about that....already lined out my Lynlee and Jordon to go with me......Melissa wants to go too! I can't wait to go play!! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much!!

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library

Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:

Don't you worry about that....already lined out my Lynlee and Jordon to go with me......Melissa wants to go too! I can't wait to go play!! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much!!

Well I don't think anything can be found that is gonna be close to how priceless you are :wink:
But I look forward to seeing your discoveries and digs

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

For those that remember the R_R (Scott) daughter's up comming trip I posted something under Everything else!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread