What's new

Chocolate is amazing stuff!

SnakemanBill

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
411
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped back by the scene of my lunchtime silver haul yesterday to drop of a nice big Whitman Sampler.

Seems I've opened the floodgates of goodwill with the tellers there. Not only did they offer to order a box of halves a week for me from now on but all the tellers went through their drawers pulling out more handrolls for me! Left with another $170 that contained 20 40% Kennedys, 2 90% Kennedys, 2 Walkers (1941, 1942) and a 1960 Benji!!

AMAZING what a little box of chocolates will do!!
 
Upvote 0
Good karma yields good results, you were handsomely rewarded for your kindness.
 
I have done something similar. I cooked up a batch of sugar coated pecans (only money I have is in the sugar and electricity, I picked up and shelled the pecans), and took them to my local large bank. The head teller took my name and cell number, and said she would call me when any halves come in. I got a call yesterday, and from the 3 rolls she had I got 10 40%, which included a 70D (my 4th since starting CRHing)
 
Love the pic MR Pappagiorgio!
 
I agree, chocolates do work, but what would you suggest for a teller that is diabetic?
 
Mine prefer cookies!
 
That was an istant message they sent back to you if you heade it you will do well at that bank. They immediately offered you the goods when you brought them some goodies. That was them saying " I will take care of this guy if he takes care of me" Do every so often and see what happens

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom