ncnurseryman
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2013
- Messages
- 803
- Reaction score
- 443
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- north carolina
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
A big thanks and shout out to Old Digger and Kat for the awesome items that they shared with me from Montana and New Mexico. Some really cool points, scrapers and pottery. I really appreciate it guys. So now I have got samples from Montana, New mexico, North Dakota, Tennessee, Ohio, and Mississippi. I hope I'm not forgetting one. Anyway, a real big thank you to everyone.
Attachments
Upvote
0

The "stones" are Obsidian not Jet...maybe someone else can supply the Jet? We haven't found any "natural jet" yet, just the Bear so far. You sure are going to have a super collection, will be nice to see it all posted together one day!






