Christmas came in the mail this week

ncnurseryman

Jul 28, 2013
north carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A big thanks and shout out to Old Digger and Kat for the awesome items that they shared with me from Montana and New Mexico. Some really cool points, scrapers and pottery. I really appreciate it guys. So now I have got samples from Montana, New mexico, North Dakota, Tennessee, Ohio, and Mississippi. I hope I'm not forgetting one. Anyway, a real big thank you to everyone.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131215_194202.png
    ForumRunner_20131215_194202.png
    305.6 KB · Views: 106
  • ForumRunner_20131215_194228.png
    ForumRunner_20131215_194228.png
    299.1 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 0
Those are nice, you are on your way to reach your target:icon_thumleft:. Come on everyone donate to the cause.:hello2:

Cool, is that a piece of that Jet from kat?

Did you mean South Dakota? I can sent some ND stuff if Larson hasn't.

What is jet? Is that the odd rocks sent by kat. I meant to ask about them. Also I meant south Dakota not north Dakota. My bad.

Oh. I have never heard of it. Is it only found in the southwest? What makes it an artifact or is it unique in some way?

I will send you some ND stuff. You will recognize it because it looks just like the south dakota stuff.

You're very welcome ncnurseryman :) The "stones" are Obsidian not Jet...maybe someone else can supply the Jet? We haven't found any "natural jet" yet, just the Bear so far. You sure are going to have a super collection, will be nice to see it all posted together one day!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back