Mojave1 Full Member Joined Jul 2, 2018 Messages 165 Reaction score 280 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Tesoro Compadre- Garrett At Pro- Teknetics G2+ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 2, 2020 Thread Owner #1 Found my first Confederate button, a NC State Seal. Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
PetesPockets55 Bronze Member Joined Apr 18, 2013 Messages 1,739 Reaction score 3,151 Golden Thread 0 Location Indian River Co., Fl Detector(s) used AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (: Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 2, 2020 #2 Nice group. Is that the state seal on the lower right? What would it have been used for? (Without an image of the back it's hard to tell.) EDIT: I read your comment again and realize the button had the NC State Seal on it.
Nice group. Is that the state seal on the lower right? What would it have been used for? (Without an image of the back it's hard to tell.) EDIT: I read your comment again and realize the button had the NC State Seal on it.
Mojave1 Full Member Joined Jul 2, 2018 Messages 165 Reaction score 280 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Tesoro Compadre- Garrett At Pro- Teknetics G2+ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 2, 2020 Thread Owner #3 The back of button is missing. I read that there were 2 versions of this button, one of which is harder to find. Most I've seen online don't have the star pattern around sides. I'm thinking this could have been a officers button.
The back of button is missing. I read that there were 2 versions of this button, one of which is harder to find. Most I've seen online don't have the star pattern around sides. I'm thinking this could have been a officers button.
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,755 Reaction score 35,423 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 2, 2020 #4 Very Cool Finds! Congrats!!
W warhead2 Greenie Joined Aug 27, 2020 Messages 15 Reaction score 63 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma city Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2020 #5 Cool finds.