What's new

Civil War finds?

acm3

Full Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
119
Reaction score
181
Golden Thread
0
Location
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and
Garrett pinpointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have a spot I pull a lot of CW items from. Here are 3 items I am not sure what they are. All are iron.
 

Attachments

  • 20180503_152856.webp
    20180503_152856.webp
    293.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 20180503_152907.webp
    20180503_152907.webp
    408.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 20180503_152913.webp
    20180503_152913.webp
    273.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 20180503_152735.webp
    20180503_152735.webp
    496.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 20180503_152745.webp
    20180503_152745.webp
    460 KB · Views: 90
  • 20180503_152804.webp
    20180503_152804.webp
    176.1 KB · Views: 110
I have received so much help on items I have found over the years. No responses? Really? Come folks...I know you can do it !!! :). PLEASE
 
Upvote 0
My guess would be iron wagon parts and horse tac, but am noooooooo expert
 
Upvote 0
The fourth looks like a cinch eye for a strap. The rest look smith made and could be one-of type stuff?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom