VDub75
Greenie
Im new to detecting and found on Fort Hill in Frankfort Ky. Wasn't on the Fort hill property but I know a few people that live less then a 1/4 mile from it on the hill so I figured I might get lucky and this was something I found along with the bat mobile matchbox car and Scooby Doo van
. Only thing I can see on it it the word GLAY or CLAY. My brother wanted to take the grinder to it bc hes a moron but I got it before he did.





If someone might know it will help me out, Its most likely just trash but im just happy I didn't find another pop can. . We only spend like 20 minutes there before dark so hopefully we can find some relics when we have more time to spend really hunting. Thanks
. Only thing I can see on it it the word GLAY or CLAY. My brother wanted to take the grinder to it bc hes a moron but I got it before he did.





If someone might know it will help me out, Its most likely just trash but im just happy I didn't find another pop can. . We only spend like 20 minutes there before dark so hopefully we can find some relics when we have more time to spend really hunting. Thanks
Last edited:







