Bayoutalker

Sep 30, 2012
Highlands, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are a lot of different ideas of what works best. Before you do anything else make sure and install the latest updates to your unit. That way you have the latest features. Also download the newest manual.

OP
OP
JmCraz8

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
There are a lot of different ideas of what works best. Before you do anything else make sure and install the latest updates to your unit. That way you have the latest features. Also download the newest manual.

Thank you, how do you update really vague when it came to info about this machine in the box.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to the Minelab website. The updates are easy to download to your computer and then install into the detector. At least is was for me, and not a computer genius. It will give you options on which software you have, and which one to choose. You can also go back to a previous version if you don't like the update.

OP
OP
JmCraz8

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Go to the Minelab website. The updates are easy to download to your computer and then install into the detector. At least is was for me, and not a computer genius. It will give you options on which software you have, and which one to choose. You can also go back to a previous version if you don't like the update.

Thank you it was super easy way easier than updating the Deus lol

Mar 5, 2019
Powhatan, VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like to run field 2 when I’m on a civil war relic hunt. I don’t usually change any settings unless it’s trashy or mineralized

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread