What's new

Civil War Treasure

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,926
Reaction score
76,404
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.
 

Attachments

  • z3.webp
    z3.webp
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,964
  • z4.webp
    z4.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,828
Dang..... just went to lexington tonite to indulge in some Chinese food.... should of brought my detector....
 
The area between 412 and the Beech river along Owl creek is pretty rough during the summer. I tried it once in March and it was a rough haul, plus I did not know the approximate area of the creek to search. I think I will hit it on my trip back home in Christmas.
 
Think about this one everytime I come home from work.Cross owl creek on my way in. :icon_pirat:
 
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D OWL Creek... pay attention to the name. The OWL used as a carving on stones, etc means CAUTION, DANGER WARNING. SO! :wink:
 
What county is that in?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom