What's new

Clad and a brooch of some kind??????

A2coins

Ruby Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2015
Messages
33,867
Reaction score
42,646
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ann Arbor
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get out usually around 7 am go to my Arboretum here in Ann Arbor the cold doesn't bother me at all got the perfect jacket gloves the whole nine Plus no one around for the most part another clad day I usually go to the main area for an hour or so and pull some clad then go to the older part looking for silver none today 20161127_140707.webp20161127_140718.webp20161127_140729.webp20161127_140737.webp but found thi pin badge brooch haven't had time to research it but looks cool for my display case anyway Thanks for looking!!!Tommy
 
Upvote 18
Nice find A2. That's the motto for U of M (makes sense being Ann Arbour). One guy has an example of the same but the age he gives is clearly a guess.
 
Thanks for the info I was hoping it was a ancient myan war badge or an Inca Chieftons breast plate or something Bannerish but I like it Thanks again for the info!!!!!
 
That brooch pin is very cool nice job....:icon_thumright:
 
Great brooch! Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
Saw this brooch for sale for 85$, looks gold plated also. Great find! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom