What's new

CLAD Dimes Errors after 1998 ?

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2005
Messages
1,062
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a coin book from 1998. I know to keep All S mintmarks,from 1965 on.....I know all pre 65 to be silver keepers.
I also know to look out for the 1982 Plain (No m.m.) ,and the 1996 W ( West Point ?)....{If I have missed any errors 65-98 please let me know}.
Like I said . My book only goes to 1998...........Are there any errors to look for from 1999-2009......That I should be watching out for ?.....Or any Clad 1965-1998 errors that I have over looked ?
Thank You for Your Help...Dave
 
Upvote 0
didn't even know about the 2 you listed....don't really do dimes except look for silver.....sorry
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom