What's new

Clad (FIX) in the soccer fields today

2moshers

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2014
Messages
596
Reaction score
2,954
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pemberton, New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Spent about 2 hours in the ever producing soccer fields this afternoon to find 9 quarters, 10 dimes, 2 nickels, 11 pennies (oldest clad 1968), a button, and an old Sears and Roebuck Mallard 12 gauge shot shell head. Got a much needed metal detecting FIX! lol 002.webp
 
Upvote 12
Glad you got out and fed the dragon again. It was great weather to swing the coil today in Ohio.
 
I'm still looking for my fix. 2 days in a row in the 70s and I was stuck cutting down trees at my new property...UUUGGG...Brad
 
70+ degrees here in N.J.-another record breaker.
 
It is nice getting out in December. Finding a lot clad like that is the norm for me, but I get lucky sometimes too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom