What's new

Class Ring find!

emb66

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2014
Messages
49
Reaction score
354
Golden Thread
1
Location
KS
Detector(s) used
whites v3i, whites surf pi dual field, and minelab excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been out in the water some more with the excal II. Found this ladies class ring yesterday. The marking on the inside of it says Astrium. Which I think is mostly silver and palladium. I'm going to do some research to see if I can return it to its owner. Thanks for looking. E DSCN1640.webpDSCN1641.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
That's a nice looking class ring!

Congrats on recovering it.

Lorraine
 
Nice ring! Congrats!
Just a question, is the penny pre-1982 ?
 
I just put the penny in to show the size of the ring it is a 1940S wheat penny. Thanks for looking E
 
Nice find......still waiting on my first class ring.
 
congrats on the find and good luck finding the owner.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom