What's new

Classic Coke, Part two-how about this one,new pics

Re: Classic Coke

Nice collection. :thumbsup: The cobalt blue bottles really look out of place though, maybe you should send them to me. :wink: ;D
 
Thanks everyone for the comments and help.
I thought I would share with you another amber Coke that I've found.
I found this one while hunting Indian artifacts as well.It was on a river bed. I almost didn't
pick it up, I thought it was just a beer bottle. Anyway it was a nice old one and my first unbroken amber Coke. Note:this one also is from Toledo. Thanks again.
 

Attachments

  • a bottle or two 059 (824 x 618).webp
    a bottle or two 059 (824 x 618).webp
    76.4 KB · Views: 340
  • a bottle or two 058 (824 x 618).webp
    a bottle or two 058 (824 x 618).webp
    59.1 KB · Views: 347
unitas said:
Thanks everyone for the comments and help.
I thought I would share with you another amber Coke that I've found.
I found this one while hunting Indian artifacts as well.It was on a river bed. I almost didn't
pick it up, I thought it was just a beer bottle. Anyway it was a nice old one and my first unbroken amber Coke. Note:this one also is from Toledo. Thanks again.
I love the cofin flask!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom