What's new

Clay marble family portrait

halfdime

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
4,520
Reaction score
1,499
Golden Thread
0
Location
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
I'm primarily interested in finding old coins with my detector, but I've managed to free a few marbles from the ground over the years, too. Three of the smaller ones were found in privies recently; the others were all found in the same hole as something metal. They're posing in a small cast iron skillet, also found with a detector.
 

Attachments

  • claymarbles (Small).webp
    claymarbles (Small).webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 479
schweet!!!! since youre close to pittsburgh...i would guess that those were made in akron.....i wont mention the steelers.....
 
duffytrash said:
schweet!!!! since youre close to pittsburgh...i would guess that those were made in akron.....i wont mention the steelers.....
They're awful! The Steelers, I mean. Shame on them.
 
duffytrash said:
yup...they sure let me down the last 5 games....
Mike Tomlin goes to our church; he'll be the one with a wig and sunglasses in the back row! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom