H hudsonlarking Jr. Member Joined Jul 12, 2020 Messages 78 Reaction score 83 Golden Thread 0 Location NYC Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 15, 2020 #1 When I first saw it I thought it was a marble. But I’m not convinced. Maybe it’s a clay marble? Victorian marble? Codd marble. Or just a rock? What do you guys think? Thanks
When I first saw it I thought it was a marble. But I’m not convinced. Maybe it’s a clay marble? Victorian marble? Codd marble. Or just a rock? What do you guys think? Thanks
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 15, 2020 #2 Cool rock. Sometimes a washout hole in a rock near a stream will produce nice round stones? Upvote 0